1. If you would like to get a card for the first time, simply complete the Friends membership form and mark the eScrip box for SPD. A card will be assigned to you and delivered to your mailbox ready to use!
2. You can also pick up a card at SPD and register it one of the following ways:
a. To begin using your card immediately, complete the registration form available at the store. Please write in Friends of the Nevada County Libraries, #500030017 and give it to the cashier.
You shop. Amazon gives.
Use Amazon/Smile when you make your online Amazon purchases to earn 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases for the Friends of the Nevada County Libraries. Select the Friends of the Nevada County Libraries as your beneficiary when you sign on for the first time. Then login to Amazon Smile before you shop.
SAVEMART Supermarkets' Shares program is now powered by eScrip. This means that when you register at the store or online, you will be earning rewards and contributing to your favorite charity. Click on the graphic below to get started by giving permission to create your account using your phone number. It may take up to 24 hours. Once the account has been created you will need to link these accounts, so please login to your escrip.com/Shares account to register your phone number.
Please sign up to support 'Friends of the Nevada County Libraries'.
Use eScrip's newest app on your smart phone and earn 3% for Friends of the Nevada County Libraries!
How to participate:
1. If you already have a Raley’s Extra Credit card, simply go online to register your card number. Select Friends Of The NV County Libraries. You must register your card online to earn money for your organization.
2. Your purchases benefit the Friends without any additional cost to you - it is FREE!
3. Please present your card to the cashier before the sale is final each time you shop. You do not need to carry a card to enjoy the savings and benefits of Something Extra. You can simply use your Loyalty Number (usually your phone number)at checkout.
You can manage your own savings as well as your charity beneficiary once you login. Select 'Extra Credit' to select your charity and see your annual contributions. You do have to register / login to see this screen.