Book Sale Donations
The Friends appreciate all of the items donated that we can sell at our monthly and in-library book sales areas.
The following items are gladly accepted:
* Paper and hardback books
* Recorded music - CD / DVDs
* Movies - DVDs
* Audiobooks - Cassette or CDs
We cannot accept the following items:
* National Geographic
* Textbooks / Medical Books
* VHS Tapes (Women of Worth
Items can be dropped off at the Madelyn Helling Library (980 Helling Way, Nevada City) on the table in the carport area or in the FOL bin located outside of Raley's grocery store in Grass Valley (Freeman Lane).
Large pick-ups can be arranged by calling 530-265-1407 or emailing the Friends at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your Support!
Donate your Car
It’s as Easy as 1 – 2 – 3 !
1. Contact us by phone 855-500-RIDE (7433) or online
2. Schedule your FREE pick up
3. Receive a tax receipt for your generous donation
Your donated vehicle can help pay for books and other materials for the County Library System. It’s easy and convenient – just a phone call away. You will be given a tax receipt. The car does not need to be running or have a current smog certificate.